If you have an unbaptized child over the age of 7, and you are interested in helping your child prepares for the Sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation & First Eucharist, your child is invited to participate in our RCIA adapted for children process (RCIC). The materials taught in this program will prepare your child to get baptized, receive First Holy Communion and Confirmation by the end of the 2-years program.
RCIC program sessions are held on:
Every Sunday from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM and every Wednesday from 5:00 PM to 6:15 PM.
Parents are required to accompany the child on Sunday classes.
Registration forms can be picked up at the Parish office or can be downloaded here:
- RCIC Child or Teen Inquirer Registration Form
- RCIC Calendar (2022-2023)
- Faith Formation Parent Handbook
- Parental Virtual Consent Form
- Participant Activity Waiver Form
- Food Allergy Information Form
- Photo & Video Consent Form
The last date for registration in Confirmation Program is November 1, 2022
For more information, please contact Merry Kaelani, Catechetical and Youth Ministry Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (408) 879-1120 ext. 14.