Evangelization Committee – St. Frances Cabrini Parish, San Jose
To help each parishioner to fully embrace and live out the mission of the parish, which is to worship God, to love others, to make disciples, and to educate the young.
- To explore and implement programs that will help parishioners to become fruitful missionary disciples of Christ
- To explore and implement programs that will help parishioners to deepen their spiritual and devotional life.
- To create and sustain programs that will make the parish a sacramental and prayerful community.
- To organize monthly or bi-monthly speaker series or workshop to help the parishioners grow in their knowledge of faith
- To create and implement spiritual outreach program that will help to welcome back people to the Church, especially the inactive parishioners.
- To use social media to promote participation in the parish spiritual programs.
- Active parishioners who are willing to share their gifts of time and talent in planning and implementing the goals of the committee
- Members should be available for monthly meetings or other required meetings when there is need.
- Members should be available to attend events and programs organized by the Committee.
- Members should have the desire through words and actions to become fruitful missionary disciples of Christ.
Committee helps to organize these programs:
- Daily Community Rosary after Mass- Monday to Saturday
- First Friday Devotions- Adoration, Confessions, Mass, & Anointing of the Sick
- Friday Adorations- after Mass till noon every Friday. Ends with the Chaplet of Divine Mercy and the Benediction
- First Saturday Devotions- 8.00 AM Rosary Procession before Mass.
- Bi-monthly speaker series on 2nd Tuesdays or Thursdays of the Month- 6.00 PM- 8.00 PM
- Family leading evening parish Rosary for months of May and October
- Advent and Lenten spiritual activities
- Novenas like Divine Mercy Novena
- Cabrini Week- A week closest to Feast of Cabrini- November 13th
- Other parish needed spiritual activities and programs.
The following parishioners are currently serving on the SFC Evangelization Committee: Lee Campbell, Kathy Campbell, Dan O’connell, Jim Revels, Merry Kaelani, and Ofelia Pors.
For more information contact the parish office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (408) 879-1120 ext. 20, or Lee & Cathy Campbell at Irhcampbell@gmail.com.
15333 Woodard Rd.
San Jose, CA 95124
Office (408) 879-1120
Fax (408) 377-3587
Parish Center Open:
Woodard Rd & Camden Ave
Convenant of Love
Young Adult Ministry
Advisory Councils & Committees