St. Frances Cabrini Parish Bingo
Bingo OPEN Fridays for Full session in the HALL at 15333 Woodard Rd., San Jose, CA 95124
- St. Frances Cabrini Parish Bingo Hours:
- Doors open at 4:00 PM
- Early bird play starts at 6:30 PM
- Regular play starts at 7:00 PM
- NOTE: Closed Oct 13 this year
- St. Frances Cabrini Parish Bingo: Games, Rules and Sponsors brochure/PDF (coming soon)
- St. Frances Cabrini Parish Bingo: Packages and Pricing (coming soon)
- $500.00 – 1199.00 Flash games sold throughout the evening
- St. Frances Cabrini Parish Bingo General Rules:
- No Minors, Minimum age 18.
- No splitting of packages, regular, specials, getaways or otherwise.
- Maximum pay-off per game: $250 (ordinance no. n5 519).
- Player is responsible for calling a winning bingo. You must bingo on the last number called. If the next number is called, you have lost the Bingo. The caller’s decision is final!!
- Please, so not open or close doors, windows, etc… Request a worker to assist you. We must consider all players comfort at all times.
- Mask are not required but encouraged.
- If you have any Covid-19 symptoms (fever, sore throat, cough, runny nose, trouble breathing, etc…) please do not enter the building.
- Volunteers are always welcome contact Joe Roulin
Paper Buy-in Information:
We have taken advanced health and safety measures for you and our staff. However, and inherent risk of exposure to Covid-19 exist in any public place where people are present. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable to Covid-19. We ask that you follow all posted instructions while attending SFC bingo sessions. By visiting SFC Indoor Bingo you voluntarily assume all risk and responsibilities associated with Covid-19 exposure.
Volunteers Always Welcomed
Bingo at SFC invites those in our parish community and school families who wish to volunteer (18 and older) who have taken the Virtus Online Safe Environment class, have been fingerprinted, and have turned in a Diocese of San Jose Volunteer Waiver form, to help out with Bingo! We need people who meet these requirements in order for our bingo doors to stay open. If this is you are you are interested in being a part of Bingo Nights at SFC, please contact Joe Roulin at firstname.lastname@example.org.