“As each one has received a gift, use it to serve one another as good stewards of God’s varied grace” (1 Peter 4:10).
The mission of the SFC Stewardship Ministry is to foster and promote stewardship as a way of life for all parishioners by sharing their gifts of time, talent, and treasure as missionary disciples of Christ.
- To create a culture of giving (Time, Talent, & Treasure) within the parish community.
- To encourage the parishioners to participate in the stewardship of God’s given treasure through Annual Diocesan Appeal (ADA), weekly in-person or electronic-giving, and other parish fund-raising events.
- To promote the stewardship of time and talent of all parishioners through involvement in the parish ministries and programs.
- To help to recruit volunteers for parish ministries by helping to organize programs like the parish’s annual Ministry Fair Day.
- To organize an annual appreciation day for all the parish volunteers
- To initiate other programs and workshops that will help to make stewardship a way of life for the parish.
- Active parishioners (8-10) willing to share their gifts of time and talent in planning and implementing the ministry’s goals.
- Members should be available for monthly or other required meetings when needed.
- Members should be available to attend events and programs the ministry organizes.
- Members should be willing to reach out and recruit volunteers to help.
For more information, contact Pedro Guerra at firstname.lastname@example.org.