The St. Frances Cabrini Parish Department of Religious Education (also referred to as the “Catechetical Ministry”), facilitates the lifelong process of deepening our Catholic Faith. There is an ongoing need for committed volunteers to assist with the October through May programs for students in grades K-12. All Catholics familiar with the truths of the Faith and regularly participating in parish sacramental life are encouraged to volunteer to share their gifts. To volunteer, please contact Joan Schenck, Director of Religious Education at email@example.com.
St. Frances Cabrini Parish Religious Education Classes
(Dates Subject to Change)
- Grade K-6th – Wednesday Classes 5:00 PM to 6:15 PM
- Grades 7th-12th – Wednesday Classes, 6:15 PM to 7:30 PM (Classroom Catechesis)
- All – Attending Saturday or Sunday Masses (Liturgical Catechetics/Worship)
- Note: Parent meetings are required if the student is enrolled in a Sacrament year
- View our Calendar which includes the Religious Education class schedule, important dates and holidays