Music and Choir
The word of God is proclaimed in word and in song.
Music ministry is an integral part of worship during the Mass.
This ministry encourages the parishioners to use their talents of singing and playing musical instruments to create an uplifting worship space during liturgical celebrations.
The children’s and teen’s choir groups sing at Mass each Sunday and practice throughout the year. These choir groups also sing at special liturgical celebrations such as Easter and Christmas. Children, teens and young adults who enjoy singing are always welcome. The 11:30AM Adult Choir is a group of dedicated men and women who give their talent to enhance the Liturgical Services of our parish. If you have a musical talent, can sing or play an instrument and wish to participate in any of the St Frances Cabrini Choirs, contact the music leads noted.
- Saturday 5:00 PM – Jennifer Donnelly
- Sunday 8:00 AM – Traci Demichelli / Audrey Piedad
- Sunday 9:30 AM – Jennifer Donnelly
- Sunday 11:30 AM – Maria Sarmiento
- Sunday 1:00 PM – Willard Danilo (Assyrian)
- Sunday 5:30 PM – Teri Barnett