St. Frances Cabrini Parish has many ways you cab get involved with both the church and our parish community:
- Altar Server Ministry (Children’s)
- Altar Society – The Altar Society manages the church decor, schedules weekly cleaning, and helps with seasonal decorations. The members volunteer their time to help create a clean, neat and prayerful atmosphere in our church.
- Bible Study
- Choir/Music Ministry – The children’s and teen’s choir groupssing at Mass each Sunday and practice throughout the year. These choir groups also sing at special liturgical celebrations such as Easter and Christmas. Children, teens and young adults who enjoy singing are always welcome. The 11:30AM Adult Choir is a group of dedicated men and women who give their talent to enhance the Liturgical Services of our parish.
- Eucharistic (Lay) Ministers – These parishioners assist at Mass with distributing the Body and Blood of Christ at Mass. They also help to bring Communion to our homebound. Training is required
- Greeters: The Greeter Ministry volunteers are the first face someone sees when a visitor or potential new parishioner comes to St. Frances Cabrini parish. Greeters are friendly and project a warm welcome to our parish. More information found here.
- Lectors: Lectors and Commentators are needed to proclaim the Word of God to the SFC Community at every Mass. Details on this Ministry are found at on https://sfcabrini.org/
- Liturgy Committee – This committee works with the pastor and music director in planning and evaluating major aspects of seasonal worship and recommending policies for the various liturgical ministries. Members are appointed by the pastor.
- Ushers – These parishioners are a key aspect of hospitality at our parish. Ushers greet people before Mass, help them find seating, take up the Offertory Collection, and distribute bulletins after Mass.
Parish Life Activities and Organizations
- Assyrian Catholics Community
- Bingo! (Friday Night)
- Bocce Ball
- Boy Scouts
- Evangelization Committee – works to help the Parish fulfill its’ Mission Statement: Worship God, Love Others, Make Disciples and Educate the Young. Learn more here.
- FilAm Group
- Franciscan Order
- Girl Scouts
- Hospitality Ministers – These parishioners help to create a hospitable environment within our parish family primarily through hosting coffee and donuts after various Sunday Masses.
- Italian Catholic Federation (ICF)
- Ladies League
- Legion of Mary – Members meet regularly to strength their spiritual life through devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary. They engage in service by works of mercy.
- Library – The Parish Library, which is located in the back of the Church is administered by volunteers and contains numerous books, tapes, and videos that are available to be borrowed. Volunteers are needed to help organize and administer the library.
- Men’s Club Organization
- Mexican Catholic Organization
- Ministry to the Sick and Homebound
- Prayer Shawl Ministry
- Serra Club
- Society of St. Vincent de Paul