Mary’s Mantle Consecration: A Spiritual Retreat for Heaven’s Help
is a prayer program of consecration to the Blessed Mother. The center of the program is, of course, the Rosary. There are also 46 brief daily meditations – a kind of spiritual thought for the day – based on the Theological Virtues, the Cardinal Virtues, the Seven Gifts of the Holy Spirit, and other jewels of wisdom in
the Church’s tradition.
An integral part of this program is the “Mary’s Mantle Consecration: A Spiritual Retreat for Heaven’s Help” book. It offers insight and practical questions in relation to each meditation to help the virtues and gifts come alive in your life.
Weekly accompanying videos will inspire you and guide you through important topics of the consecration.
Occasional fasting is also part of the program.
OCTOBER 24 – DECEMBER 8
On a daily basis, Participants will:
- Pray the rosary (after daily mass or on your own)
- Read 1-2 pages of the book & reflect on the Virtue for the day.
- Read the support readings in their prayer journal (optional, but recommended) On a Weekly Basis, Participants will:
- View the weekly video (on your own on YouTube).
- Reflect on the video review questions.
Registrations can be submitted:
- At the Information Meeting on October 7
- At the Information Table after masses on October 7 and 8
- Or send to Mary Kay Englen, Mary’s Mantle Coordinator, at MKEnglen@gmail.com
(see application on the bulletin)
- Registrations accepted through October 18.
If you’d like more info, please join us for: Introduction to The Mary’s Mantle Consecration with Father James Okafor Sat., October 7 @ 10:00 AM in the Parish Center Come and join us for a brief video and information meeting to this Consecration Journey.