Evangelization Committee Helps Grow Parish Community
The Evangelization Committee was formed to help the Parish fulfill its’ Mission Statement, which is: Worship God, Love Others, Make Disciples and Educate the Young.
- MANDATE: To implement Ideas or Committees to help grow the Parish & create community within the Parish
- MEETING TIME: 3rd Wednesday of each month; 7:00 PM; Parish Center/Dining Room
- KEY ACTIVITIES:
- Maintain sub-committee of Greeters for Sunday Masses and special events
- Provide end of Mass Videos every other month at all Masses
- Provide Quarterly Movie/Dinner for Parish in Essig Hall
- Conduct Monthly Class for non-Catholics, fallen away Catholics, the Lukewarm etc. to prepare for RCIA. Classes are held on 2nd Thursdays; 7:00 PM in the Parish Center
- Conduct ‘Speaker Series’ each month–March thru November
- Create “ministry” for all parishioners to become “involved”
- Annual Ministry Fair–Each ministry has a booth to educate Parishioners re: their role at SFC. Held in Fall each year.
- OFFICERS: Barry LeMay, Chair; Charlotte LeMay, Hospitality Chair James Sawaya, Greeter Chair; Heidi Druist, Publicity
Recent activities include the Annual Ministry Fair and the Monthly Speaker Series.