The EVANGELIZATION COMMITTEE was formed to help the Parish fulfill its’ Mission Statement, which is: Worship God, Love Others, Make Disciples and Educate the Young.
• MANDATE: To implement Ideas or Committees to help grow the Parish & create community within the Parish
• MEETING TIME: 3rd Wednesday of each month; 7:00 PM; Parish Center/Dining Room
• KEY ACTIVITIES: 1) Maintain sub-committee of Greeters for Sunday Masses and special events
2) Provide end of Mass Videos every other month at all Masses
3) Provide Quarterly Movie/Dinner for Parish in Essig Hall
4) Conduct Monthly Class for non-Catholics, fallen away Catholics, the Lukewarm etc. to prepare for RCIA.
Classes are held on 2nd Thursdays; 7:00 PM in the Parish Center
5) Conduct ‘Speaker Series’ each month–March thru November
6) Create “ministry” for all parishioners to become “involved”
7) Annual Ministry Fair–Each ministry has a booth to educate
Parishioners re: their role at SFC. Held in Fall each year.
• OFFICERS: Barry LeMay, Chair; Charlotte LeMay, Hospitality Chair James Sawaya, Greeter Chair; Heidi Druist, Publicity