- St. Frances Cabrini is holding indoor Mass per revised Santa Clara County COVID-19 recommendations.
- Mass will be held daily, Monday-Sunday at 8:30am. Please wear a mask at all times and social distance of 6′ required.
- Live-streamed Masses are celebrated Saturday’s at 5:00pm and Sunday’s at 11:00am
- Attendees are welcome at all Masses. Please see the link below to sign up for a Mass.
- The church will open 30 minutes prior to all masses; closing 30 minutes after all masses.
Events, News & More…
- Special Message from Rev. Fr. Joe Galang
- Mother’s Day Cookie Fundraiser
- St. Frances Cabrini 21st Annual Golf Tournament – 2021 Sold Out
- Holy Week Schedule
- Update: Masses, Anointing, Reaching Parish Staff & Priests
- IFC – Easter Lily Fundraiser – Deadline is March 22
- Annual Diocesan Appeal 2021
- 2021 St. Frances Cabrini Parish calendars are here!
- Thank You to Our Sponsors
- St. Frances Cabrini: Outreach to Reach Out! 💗 update #2
- St. Frances Cabrini: Outreach to Reach Out! 💗 update
- St. Frances Cabrini: Outreach to Reach Out! 💗
- 🔔 SFC will Live-stream Masses – Saturdays and Sundays
Welcome to SFC
Your visit to our web page gives us a special opportunity to invite you to join us in faith and in worship of God as Saint Frances Cabrini Family.
We are continually trying to grow in making this parish a place in which everyone is able to say "I am finally home at Saint Frances Cabrini Parish".
We would like to welcome you to Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
SFC Parish Family
Looking for a robust Catholic Community you can call home?
Consider joining the St Frances Cabrini Parish at Sunday Mass, at a social gathering or ministry event. Explore our website or learn more at https://www.facebook.com/sfcsjca/
Visit SFC Parish
Click the map for directions.
Parish Quick Links
COVID19 - Liturgy Schedule
Mass/Liturgy Schedule - During COVID-19
All Masses now held indoors.
- Daily Mass
8:30 am Monday - Sunday
- Live Stream Mass via SFC Facebook
Saturday’s at 5:00 pm
Sunday’s at 11:00 am
- Attendees are welcome at all Masses.
Reserve your seat at Signup:
- Choir Details: click here
- Like Us:
- Saturday: 3:30 PM
- Confessions are no longer heard on the First Friday.
The First Friday of each month features Eucharistic Adoration in the church beginning after the 8:30 AM mass continuing throughout the day concluding with evening mass at 6:00 PM.
Our Adoration Chapel is open Monday through Saturday after 8:30 AM mass, closing at 6:00 PM. Our Adoration Chapel closes on Saturdays at 4:30pm reopening after 8:30am Mass on Mondays.