A Special Message from Fr. Joe Galang
Events, News & More…
- Youth Ministry October Schedule
- October Date Night Set for the 19th at 6:30 PM
- Men’s Club, Knights of Columbus Fr. Stout Bocce Tournament October 12
- Cursillo Fall Weekend Schedules Announced
- Children’s Liturgy of the Word Has Begun; There’s Still Time to Join
- ICF Seeks Donations for Sock Hop Raffle Baskets
- Parish Council Catches New Men’s Club Representative
- Interested in Becoming A Catholic? RCIA Still Accepting Registrants; Register Here
- Do We Have Your Current 411? Request for Parishioner Updates
- ICF Sock Hop Slated for November 9th, Make Your Reservations Now
- Fr. Joe Galang to Lead Fall 2020 Oberammergau Pilgrimage
- Walking the Mission Trail in the 21st Century
- SFC Bocce Courts Provide Memorable Venue for Your Next Event
Welcome to SFC
Your visit to our web page gives us a special opportunity to invite you to join us in faith and in worship of God as Saint Frances Cabrini Family.
We are continually trying to grow in making this parish a place in which everyone is able to say I am finally home at Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
We would like to welcome you to Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
SFC Parish Family
Looking for a robust Catholic Community you can call home?
Consider joining the St Frances Cabrini Parish at Sunday Mass, at a social gathering or ministry event. Explore our website or learn more at https://www.facebook.com/sfcsjca/
Visit SFC Parish
Click the map for directions.
Parish Quick Links
- Saturday: 8:30 AM,
5:00 PM Vigil (Life Teen)
6:45 PM Vigil (Vietnamese)
- Sunday: 8:00 AM, 9:30 AM ("Family
Mass"), 11:30 AM, 1 PM (Assyrian-
English) and 5:30 PM
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM
- First Fridays: 7:00 PM
- Choir Details: click here
- Like Us:
- Saturday: 3:30 PM
- First Fridays: 7:30 PM
The First Friday of each month features Eucharistic Adoration in the church beginning after the 8:30 AM mass continuing throughout the day concluding with evening mass at 7:00 PM.
Our Adoration Chapel is open Monday through Saturday after 8:30 AM mass, closing at 6:00 PM. Confessions are no longer heard on the First Friday.