Events, News & More…
- Greeters Are First Face New and Existing Parishioners See at SFC
- Assyrian Community Picnic To Celebrate Father’s Day June 17
- 16th Annual Frank Guidace Memorial Bocce Tournament Planned
- Single Event Facilities Requests Now Being Accepted
- Tentative Scripture Class Planned for June
- Altar Servers Boot Camp Starts June 18
- Thank You Religious Ed Catechists; Classroom Aids Needed Next Year
- MCO is Multicultural, Multiethnic Group Serving the Church, Parish and Community
- Evangelization Committee Helps Parish Fulfill Mission Statement
- FilAm Group Fosters Community by Sharing Tradition, Culture
- RCIA Ministry Update
- Find Fellowship, Formation and Enrichment on Date Night
- Thursday Night Bocce is Back!
- Calling New Lectors and Commentators
- Thank You St. Frances Cabrini Village House Volunteers
Welcome to SFC
Your visit to our web page gives us a special opportunity to invite you to join us in faith and in worship of God as Saint Frances Cabrini Family.
We are continually trying to grow in making this parish a place in which everyone is able to say I am finally home at Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
We would like to welcome you to Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
Rev. Michael Hendrickson - Pastor SF Cabrini - In God’s love and in our Community’s caring, St. Frances Cabrini Parish
Parish Quick Links
- Lay Minister Schedule
- Parish Council
- SFC Helping Others Village House 2018
- SFC School
- Map & Directions
- Photo Gallery
- Get Involved!
- Saturday: 8:30 AM,
5:00PM Vigil (Life Teen)
6:45 PM Vigil (Vietnamese)
- Sunday: 8:00 AM, 9:30 AM ("Family
Mass"), 11:30 AM, 1 PM (Assyrian-
English) and 5:30 PM
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM
- First Fridays: 7:00 PM
- Choir Details: click here
- Like Us:
- Saturday: 3:30 PM
- First Fridays: 7:30 PM
The First Friday of each month features Eucharistic Adoration in the main church beginning after the 8:30 AM Mass continuing through the day. There is First Friday evening Mass at 7:00 PM, followed by continuing Eucharistic Adoration (7:30 PM) with beautiful Praise and Worship music and scripture readings, while Confessions are heard concurrently during this hour, from 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM. Final Benediction concludes the day at 8:30 PM.