A Special Message from Fr. Joe Galang
Events, News & More…
- SFC Dance Team Wraps Christmas Packages
- Christmas at Cabrini: Celebration Schedule to January 1, 2020
- Guadalupe Dancers Return for Virgen de Guadalupe December 7
- Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary — December 8th
- FilAM Simbang Gabi December 16, 17, 18
- Giving Tree in Church; Religious Ed CLOW Schedule for December
- Date Night Advent Pot Luck & White Elephant December 14th
- SFC Parishioners Can Access Formed.Org At No Cost
- Members For Our Altar Society Ministry Are Needed
- 2019 St. Frances Cabrini Christmas Toy and Food Drive December 14
- Kelly Dodds a Saint in the City
- Blue Star Moms Celebrate 15 Years, Honor SFC Veterans
- Youth Ministry Fall Schedule
Welcome to SFC
Your visit to our web page gives us a special opportunity to invite you to join us in faith and in worship of God as Saint Frances Cabrini Family.
We are continually trying to grow in making this parish a place in which everyone is able to say I am finally home at Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
We would like to welcome you to Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
SFC Parish Family
Looking for a robust Catholic Community you can call home?
Consider joining the St Frances Cabrini Parish at Sunday Mass, at a social gathering or ministry event. Explore our website or learn more at https://www.facebook.com/sfcsjca/
Visit SFC Parish
Click the map for directions.
Parish Quick Links
- Saturday: 8:30 AM,
5:00 PM Vigil (Life Teen)
6:45 PM Vigil (Vietnamese)
- Sunday: 8:00 AM, 9:30 AM ("Family
Mass"), 11:30 AM, 1 PM (Assyrian-
English) and 5:30 PM
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM
- First Fridays: 7:00 PM
- Choir Details: click here
- Like Us:
- Saturday: 3:30 PM
- First Fridays: 7:30 PM
The First Friday of each month features Eucharistic Adoration in the church beginning after the 8:30 AM mass continuing throughout the day concluding with evening mass at 7:00 PM.
Our Adoration Chapel is open Monday through Saturday after 8:30 AM mass, closing at 6:00 PM. Confessions are no longer heard on the First Friday.