Events, News & More…
- ICF Sock Hop Slated for November 9th, Make Your Reservations Now
- Encounter Jesus’ Powerful Love in Your Life : August 21 Speaker Series
- MARY The Bible and the Mother of God is Fall Scripture Class Begins September 16
- Come Join us for Taize Prayer Around the Cross at Cabrini August 28
- Alpha Course Starts September 11 With Free Introductory Dinner
- Interested in Becoming a Catholic? RCIA Returns September 17
- 2019 – 2020 Youth Ministry Reboots August 25 With Mass and Welcome Back Barbecue
- Fr. Joe Galang to Lead Fall Pilgrimages
- Walking the Mission Trail in the 21st Century
- Senate Bill 360 is Withdrawn: Bishop Cantú’s Statement
- Gilroy Got a Good One
- SFC Bocce Courts Provide Memorable Venue for Your Next Event
- SFC Rules at Revs Sems Fun Run
Welcome to SFC
Your visit to our web page gives us a special opportunity to invite you to join us in faith and in worship of God as Saint Frances Cabrini Family.
We are continually trying to grow in making this parish a place in which everyone is able to say I am finally home at Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
We would like to welcome you to Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
SFC Parish Family
Parish Quick Links
- Saturday: 8:30 AM,
5:00 PM Vigil (Life Teen)
6:45 PM Vigil (Vietnamese)
- Sunday: 8:00 AM, 9:30 AM ("Family
Mass"), 11:30 AM, 1 PM (Assyrian-
English) and 5:30 PM
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM
- First Fridays: 7:00 PM
- Choir Details: click here
- Like Us:
- Saturday: 3:30 PM
- First Fridays: 7:30 PM
The First Friday of each month features Eucharistic Adoration in the church beginning after the 8:30 AM mass continuing throughout the day concluding with evening mass at 7:00 PM.
Our Adoration Chapel is open Monday through Saturday after 8:30 AM mass, closing at 6:00 PM. Confessions are no longer heard on the First Friday.