Events, News & More…
- The Bocce Ball Court will be open for its 2015 weekly get-togethers on 5/7
- Book Fair – May 17
- Theology on Tap – Silicon Valley
- Sign-Up for April 24-26 Prayer for Vocations
- Religious Education & Life Teen 4/24 – 25
- Special Collection / Today
- We Need You!
- Save the date! Sunday, April 26 is the Ministry Fair
- 16th Annual St. Frances Cabrini Golf Tournament 5/29
- Dates for Lifetouch Photos in the Kelley Hall
- Cambrian Bowl Sign Up Now….It’s FREE!
- Worldwide Marriage Encounter Weekend – May 29-31
- Attention Potential New Greeters – Time and Talent needed!
- SFC 37th Annual Soup night!
- Worldwide Marriage Encounter Weekend Gift Idea
- St. Frances Cabrini School is now accepting applications for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Temporary Liturgical Adaptation
- Attention All Men – Young & Seasoned
We would like to welcome you to Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
Your visit to our web page gives us a special opportunity to invite you to join us in faith and in worship of God as Saint Frances Cabrini Family.
We are continually trying to grow in making this parish a place in which everyone is able to say I am finally home at Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
Rev. Michael Hendrickson - Pastor SF Cabrini - In God’s love and in our Community’s caring, St. Frances Cabrini Parish
Parish Quick Links
- Weekly Bulletin
- Calendar of Events
- Religious Ed Classes
- Get Involved!
- Lay Minister Schedule
- Map & Directions
- Photo Gallery
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m.,
5:00 p.m. Vigil (Life Teen)
6:45 p.m. Vigil (Vietnamese)
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m. ("Family Mass"), 11:30 a.m.,
1 p.m. (Assyrian-English)
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m.
- First Fridays: 7:00 p.m.
- Choir Details: click here
- Saturday: 3:30 p.m.
- First Fridays: 7:30 p.m.
Perpetual Adoration in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel Sunday afternoon-Saturday afternoon. First Fridays in the main church 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.