Events, News & More…
- Obligations for Fasting and Abstinence during Lent
- Don’t Give Up Chocolate This Lent!
- Living the Year of Mercy – Join Us
- Greeters needed especially on Saturday at the 5 PM Mass and Sunday at the 8 AM, 11:30 AM and the new 5:30 PM Masses
- Evangelization Committee meets once per month on the third Wednesday from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- Alumnae Social on February 23, 2016 from 10:30 – 11:30 am.
- ST. FRANCES CABRINI SOUP NIGHTS 2016
- Dying Well — What Does It Mean Father Coleman, P.S.S. February 18th, 2016 / 9:30 am
- Religious Education & Life Teen
- SPECIAL MOVIE SCREENING Hosted by St. Lucy Parish’s World Youth Day Pilgrims 2016, 2/17
- 40 Days for Life – Daily Prayer Vigils Feb. 10th – March 20th
- Pre-Registration for the SFC 2016-2017 school year has begun
- 10th Annual REVS vs SEMS Basketball Challenge, 2/19
- Enrollment assistance offered by Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County
- Girl Scout Cookies! Feb – March
- SFC Prayer Shawl Ministry
- Alpha Is Coming To Holy Family Parish, 3/30
- Worldwide Marriage Encounter Weekend! February 26-28, 2016
We would like to welcome you to Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
Your visit to our web page gives us a special opportunity to invite you to join us in faith and in worship of God as Saint Frances Cabrini Family.
We are continually trying to grow in making this parish a place in which everyone is able to say I am finally home at Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
Rev. Michael Hendrickson - Pastor SF Cabrini - In God’s love and in our Community’s caring, St. Frances Cabrini Parish
Parish Quick Links
- Weekly Bulletin
- Calendar of Events
- Religious Ed Classes
- Get Involved!
- Lay Minister Schedule
- Map & Directions
- Photo Gallery
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m.,
5:00 p.m. Vigil (Life Teen)
6:45 p.m. Vigil (Vietnamese)
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m. ("Family
Mass"), 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m. (Assyrian-
English) and 5:30 p.m.
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m.
- First Fridays: 7:00 p.m.
- Choir Details: click here
- Saturday: 3:30 p.m.
- First Fridays: 7:30 p.m.
Perpetual Adoration in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel Sunday afternoon-Saturday afternoon. First Fridays in the main church 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.