Events, News & More…
- Alpha has Started at Holy Family Parish
- Married Couples, join us on Friday, March 13, 7-9 pm here at SFC
- Spring Forward Charity Run- 4/18
- Church Helpers Needed, 3/14 & 3/21
- SFC 37th Annual Soup night!
- Dates for Lifetouch Photos in the Kelley Hall
- Catholic Men’s Fellowship – 3/14
- Catholic Charities Spring Forward 5K/10K Charity Run – 4/18
- Sacrament of Reconciliation every Wednesday of Lent
- February 28th, is the required 8th grade Confirmation Retreat
- Worldwide Marriage Encounter Weekend Gift Idea
- Learn the peaceful, prayerful method of sidewalk advocacy – 3/7
- Join the Vigil – 2/18 – 3/29
- Lent Schedule 2015
- Spring Forward Charity Run – 4/18
- Sidewalk Advocates: Come and help spread the word! 3/7
- Bishop’s Mass for the Sanctity of Life And Pot Luck Reception
- Healthier Kids Foundation
We would like to welcome you to Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
Your visit to our web page gives us a special opportunity to invite you to join us in faith and in worship of God as Saint Frances Cabrini Family.
We are continually trying to grow in making this parish a place in which everyone is able to say I am finally home at Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
Rev. Michael Hendrickson - Pastor SF Cabrini - In God’s love and in our Community’s caring, St. Frances Cabrini Parish
Parish Quick Links
- Weekly Bulletin
- Calendar of Events
- Religious Ed Classes
- Get Involved!
- Lay Minister Schedule
- Map & Directions
- Photo Gallery
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m.,
5:00 p.m. Vigil (Life Teen)
6:45 p.m. Vigil (Vietnamese)
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m. ("Family Mass"), 11:30 a.m.,
1 p.m. (Assyrian-English)
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m.
- First Fridays: 7:00 p.m.
- Choir Details: click here
- Saturday: 3:30 p.m.
- First Fridays: 7:30 p.m.
Perpetual Adoration in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel Sunday afternoon-Saturday afternoon. First Fridays in the main church 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.