Events, News & More…
- Parish Portrait Sittings
- Free Dyslexia Presentation at SFC 2/26
- E-Waste Collection Fundraiser 2/7
- Alpha Is Coming to Holy Family Parish Save the Date: February 25, 2015 (6:30 PM)
- Married Couples: 2/27 – 3/1
- Please Note: 1/28
- St. Frances Cabrini School is now accepting applications for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Temporary Liturgical Adaptation
- Catholic Professionals Thursday, February 12, 2015
- Alpha Is Coming to Holy Family Parish, Save the Date: February 25, 2015 (6:30 PM)
- Four Chaplains Interfaith Memorial Service 2/7
- Religious Education & Life Teen 1/31
- Hearts of Love Catholic Bookstore Saturday, 2/14
- Attention All Men – Young & Seasoned
- A Heartfelt Thank You From the St. Frances Cabrini Altar / Environment Society
- Healing Retreat, Jan 23 – 25th
- Mexican Catholic Organization Presents the 14th Annual Crab Feed & Dinner Dance 1/24
- “You Visited Me” Become an Ombudsman, 1/28
We would like to welcome you to Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
Your visit to our web page gives us a special opportunity to invite you to join us in faith and in worship of God as Saint Frances Cabrini Family.
We are continually trying to grow in making this parish a place in which everyone is able to say I am finally home at Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
Rev. Michael Hendrickson - Pastor SF Cabrini - In God’s love and in our Community’s caring, St. Frances Cabrini Parish
Parish Quick Links
- Weekly Bulletin
- Calendar of Events
- Religious Ed Classes
- Get Involved!
- Lay Minister Schedule
- Map & Directions
- Photo Gallery
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m.,
5:00 p.m. Vigil (Life Teen)
6:45 p.m. Vigil (Vietnamese)
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m. ("Family Mass"), 11:30 a.m.,
1 p.m. (Assyrian-English)
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m.
- First Fridays: 7:00 p.m.
- Choir Details: click here
- Saturday: 3:30 p.m.
- First Fridays: 7:30 p.m.
Perpetual Adoration in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel Sunday afternoon-Saturday afternoon. First Fridays in the main church 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.