Events, News & More…
- 17th Annual SFC Golf Tournament Time, 5/23
- The SFC Book Faire Is Almost Here! 5/15
- Attention all Organizations! Gearing up for our 2016/2017 Facilities Calendar
- FIESTA 2016 WANT ADS
- Thursday, May 5th the Bocce Ball Courts will be open for its 2016 weekly get-togethers
- The Holy Family Alpha Course, 5/6, 5/7
- Summer FIT Boot Camp – 6/13 – 7/8 & 7/11 – 8/5
- What is scripture really saying to us? 5/24
- Religious Education & Life Teen
- Summer News From The Italian Catholic Federation (ICF), 5/5
- 3rd Order of the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary April 30th
We would like to welcome you to Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
Your visit to our web page gives us a special opportunity to invite you to join us in faith and in worship of God as Saint Frances Cabrini Family.
We are continually trying to grow in making this parish a place in which everyone is able to say I am finally home at Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.Rev. Michael Hendrickson - Pastor SF Cabrini - In God’s love and in our Community’s caring, St. Frances Cabrini Parish
Parish GalleryThe Beautiful Natural Scenery Photos
Parish Quick Links
- Weekly Bulletin
- Calendar of Events
- Religious Ed Classes
- Get Involved!
- Lay Minister Schedule
- Map & Directions
- Photo Gallery
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m.,
5:00 p.m. Vigil (Life Teen)
6:45 p.m. Vigil (Vietnamese)
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m. ("Family
Mass"), 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m. (Assyrian-
English) and 5:30 p.m.
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m.
- First Fridays: 7:00 p.m.
- Choir Details: click here
- Like Us:
- Saturday: 3:30 p.m.
- First Fridays: 7:30 p.m.
Perpetual Adoration in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel Sunday afternoon-Saturday afternoon. First Fridays in the main church 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.