Events, News & More…
- Fiesta 2016! 10/1-2
- Italian Catholic Federation Branch #191 presents: A Halloween Ball and Wine Tasting – 10/22
- Religious Education & Life Teen
- Bishop McGrath’s Statement on the 2016 Elections
- Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA)
- Fiesta 2016! “We Need You!”
- Going to the Holy Land?
- Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) – Tuesday Nights
- Marriage Encounter weekend, Nov 11-13
- Peninsula Food Runners
- The Bocce Ball Courts are now open
- Hospitality Card Ministry
- SFC Prayer Shawl Ministry
We would like to welcome you to Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
Your visit to our web page gives us a special opportunity to invite you to join us in faith and in worship of God as Saint Frances Cabrini Family.
We are continually trying to grow in making this parish a place in which everyone is able to say I am finally home at Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.Rev. Michael Hendrickson - Pastor SF Cabrini - In God’s love and in our Community’s caring, St. Frances Cabrini Parish
Parish GalleryThe Beautiful Natural Scenery Photos
Parish Quick Links
- Weekly Bulletin
- Calendar of Events
- Religious Ed Classes
- Get Involved!
- Lay Minister Schedule
- Map & Directions
- Photo Gallery
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m.,
5:00 p.m. Vigil (Life Teen)
6:45 p.m. Vigil (Vietnamese)
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m. ("Family
Mass"), 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m. (Assyrian-
English) and 5:30 p.m.
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m.
- First Fridays: 7:00 p.m.
- Choir Details: click here
- Like Us:
- Saturday: 3:30 p.m.
- First Fridays: 7:30 p.m.
Perpetual Adoration in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel Sunday afternoon-Saturday afternoon. First Fridays in the main church 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.