Events, News & More…
- Pre-CNA Course Orientation – 9/21
- Anointing of the Sick – August 27
- Rachel’s Vineyard Retreat – 8/26-28
- 42nd Annual Dinner Dance to be held here at St. Frances Cabrini – 9/17
- Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) – Tuesday Nights
- Religious Education & Life Teen
- ALPHA SERIES – Sometimes one can find themselves confused… – 9/12
- Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) – 9/20
- Come join the Mexican Catholic Organization and fellow parishioners on 9/17
- Marriage Encounter weekend, Nov 11-13
- Little Black Dress goes to Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Aug 27
- Save the Date for September’s Date Night! Married/Engaged Couples – 9/16
- Day of Prayer for Women – 8/29
- What is God telling us in the Bible? – 8/30
- Peninsula Food Runners
- The Alpha Program is coming to St. Frances Cabrini! 9/12
- The Bocce Ball Courts are now open
We would like to welcome you to Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
Your visit to our web page gives us a special opportunity to invite you to join us in faith and in worship of God as Saint Frances Cabrini Family.
We are continually trying to grow in making this parish a place in which everyone is able to say I am finally home at Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.Rev. Michael Hendrickson - Pastor SF Cabrini - In God’s love and in our Community’s caring, St. Frances Cabrini Parish
Parish GalleryThe Beautiful Natural Scenery Photos
Parish Quick Links
- Weekly Bulletin
- Calendar of Events
- Religious Ed Classes
- Get Involved!
- Lay Minister Schedule
- Map & Directions
- Photo Gallery
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m.,
5:00 p.m. Vigil (Life Teen)
6:45 p.m. Vigil (Vietnamese)
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m. ("Family
Mass"), 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m. (Assyrian-
English) and 5:30 p.m.
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m.
- First Fridays: 7:00 p.m.
- Choir Details: click here
- Like Us:
- Saturday: 3:30 p.m.
- First Fridays: 7:30 p.m.
Perpetual Adoration in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel Sunday afternoon-Saturday afternoon. First Fridays in the main church 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.