Events, News & More…
- Companions in Ignatian Service and Spirituality now accepting applications
- Marriage Encounter Weekend is November 13-15
- St. Frances Cabrini School
- Are you interested in doing an inexpensive pilgrimage?
- Prayer Shawl Ministry
- Save the Date! – 8/29
- Religious Education & Life Teen
- Diocese of San Jose, Young Adult Retreat October 16th to 18th
- What is a White Mass?
- Construction is underway!
- What more could you ask for? Win a fabulous trip to one of three incredible destinations – while raising money for Catholic Charities!
- Boxtops4Education and Labels for Education
- Want to learn more about becoming a fully initiated Catholic? Sept. 15
- 2015 Catholic Charities Spring Forward 5K / 10K
- Covenant of Love, beginning Saturday, Sept. 19
- Great News from the Italian Catholic Federation
- Dates for Lifetouch Photos in the Kelley Hall
- Registering with our Church
We would like to welcome you to Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
Your visit to our web page gives us a special opportunity to invite you to join us in faith and in worship of God as Saint Frances Cabrini Family.
We are continually trying to grow in making this parish a place in which everyone is able to say I am finally home at Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
Rev. Michael Hendrickson - Pastor SF Cabrini - In God’s love and in our Community’s caring, St. Frances Cabrini Parish
Parish Quick Links
- Weekly Bulletin
- Calendar of Events
- Religious Ed Classes
- Get Involved!
- Lay Minister Schedule
- Map & Directions
- Photo Gallery
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m.,
5:00 p.m. Vigil (Life Teen)
6:45 p.m. Vigil (Vietnamese)
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m. ("Family Mass"), 11:30 a.m.,
1 p.m. (Assyrian-English)
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m.
- First Fridays: 7:00 p.m.
- Choir Details: click here
- Saturday: 3:30 p.m.
- First Fridays: 7:30 p.m.
Perpetual Adoration in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel Sunday afternoon-Saturday afternoon. First Fridays in the main church 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.