Events, News & More…
- Catholic Professionals / Thursday, April 9
- Altar Angels Needed! 4/4
- Dates for Lifetouch Photos in the Kelley Hall
- Religious Education and Life Teen 4/15
- St. Frances Cabrini 16th Annual Golf Tournament 3/29
- A retreat Day for Caregivers 3/28
- Attention Potential New Greeters – Time and Talent needed!
- Alpha at Holy Family
- Sons of San Jose – 3/30
- Alpha has Started at Holy Family Parish
- Spring Forward Charity Run- 4/18
- SFC 37th Annual Soup night!
- Catholic Charities Spring Forward 5K/10K Charity Run – 4/18
- Sacrament of Reconciliation every Wednesday of Lent
- Worldwide Marriage Encounter Weekend Gift Idea
- Join the Vigil – 2/18 – 3/29
- Lent Schedule 2015
- St. Frances Cabrini School is now accepting applications for the 2015-2016 school year.
We would like to welcome you to Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
Your visit to our web page gives us a special opportunity to invite you to join us in faith and in worship of God as Saint Frances Cabrini Family.
We are continually trying to grow in making this parish a place in which everyone is able to say I am finally home at Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
Rev. Michael Hendrickson - Pastor SF Cabrini - In God’s love and in our Community’s caring, St. Frances Cabrini Parish
Parish Quick Links
- Weekly Bulletin
- Calendar of Events
- Religious Ed Classes
- Get Involved!
- Lay Minister Schedule
- Map & Directions
- Photo Gallery
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m.,
5:00 p.m. Vigil (Life Teen)
6:45 p.m. Vigil (Vietnamese)
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m. ("Family Mass"), 11:30 a.m.,
1 p.m. (Assyrian-English)
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m.
- First Fridays: 7:00 p.m.
- Choir Details: click here
- Saturday: 3:30 p.m.
- First Fridays: 7:30 p.m.
Perpetual Adoration in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel Sunday afternoon-Saturday afternoon. First Fridays in the main church 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.