Events, News & More…
- 59th Annual St. Frances Cabrini Fiesta
- White Mass, 10/3
- LAST CHANCE to get your Lifetouch photo taken for our 60th Anniversary Directory!
- Religious Education & Life Teen
- Want to learn more about becoming a fully initiated Catholic?
- An Evening of Prayer for Victims of Violence
- Italian Catholic Federation Branch 191 is Hosting Its Annual Wine Tasting/Dinner/ Dance , 10/17
- 40 Days for Life
- Registration for classes grades K to 12 for the school year 2015-2016 opens this week.
- Time and Talent needed for our upcoming SFC Fiesta. First weekend in October
- Companions in Ignatian Service and Spirituality now accepting applications
- Marriage Encounter Weekend is November 13-15
- St. Frances Cabrini School
- Are you interested in doing an inexpensive pilgrimage?
- Prayer Shawl Ministry
- Diocese of San Jose, Young Adult Retreat October 16th to 18th
- Construction is underway!
- What more could you ask for? Win a fabulous trip to one of three incredible destinations – while raising money for Catholic Charities!
We would like to welcome you to Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
Your visit to our web page gives us a special opportunity to invite you to join us in faith and in worship of God as Saint Frances Cabrini Family.
We are continually trying to grow in making this parish a place in which everyone is able to say I am finally home at Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
Rev. Michael Hendrickson - Pastor SF Cabrini - In God’s love and in our Community’s caring, St. Frances Cabrini Parish
Parish Quick Links
- Weekly Bulletin
- Calendar of Events
- Religious Ed Classes
- Get Involved!
- Lay Minister Schedule
- Map & Directions
- Photo Gallery
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m.,
5:00 p.m. Vigil (Life Teen)
6:45 p.m. Vigil (Vietnamese)
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m. ("Family Mass"), 11:30 a.m.,
1 p.m. (Assyrian-English)
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m.
- First Fridays: 7:00 p.m.
- Choir Details: click here
- Saturday: 3:30 p.m.
- First Fridays: 7:30 p.m.
Perpetual Adoration in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel Sunday afternoon-Saturday afternoon. First Fridays in the main church 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.