Events, News & More…
- The Mexican Catholic Organization special Mass, 12/8
- Religious Education & Life Teen
- Dates to Remember
- Save Your Treasures
- Ombudsman Orientation at Catholic Charities
- St. Frances Cabrini Needs More Lectors!
- New Parish Center Office Hours
- 2016 Annual Holiday Food and Toy Drive
- The 33 day preparation to Jesus through Mary, 11/5 – 12/8
- SFC Dance Team – “Dance the Magic down Disney Main Street”
- Hearts of Love Annual Event Saturday, December 3rd
- Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA)
- Going to the Holy Land?
We would like to welcome you to Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
Your visit to our web page gives us a special opportunity to invite you to join us in faith and in worship of God as Saint Frances Cabrini Family.
We are continually trying to grow in making this parish a place in which everyone is able to say I am finally home at Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.Rev. Michael Hendrickson - Pastor SF Cabrini - In God’s love and in our Community’s caring, St. Frances Cabrini Parish
Parish GalleryThe Beautiful Natural Scenery Photos
Parish Quick Links
- Weekly Bulletin
- Calendar of Events
- Religious Ed Classes
- Get Involved!
- Lay Minister Schedule
- Map & Directions
- Photo Gallery
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m.,
5:00 p.m. Vigil (Life Teen)
6:45 p.m. Vigil (Vietnamese)
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m. ("Family
Mass"), 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m. (Assyrian-
English) and 5:30 p.m.
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m.
- First Fridays: 7:00 p.m.
- Choir Details: click here
- Like Us:
- Saturday: 3:30 p.m.
- First Fridays: 7:30 p.m.
Perpetual Adoration in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel Sunday afternoon-Saturday afternoon. First Fridays in the main church 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.