Events, News & More…
- New Speaker Series – 7/13
- Religious Education & Life Teen
- SAVE THE DATE! ALL ARE INVITED!
- American Heritage Girls, 6/20
- Having Faith During Difficult Times June 18th, 10am to 12:00 Noon
- SFC 60th Anniversary Commemorative Yearbooks (New pick-up date – 6/19)
- Legion of Mary – 6/20
- SAVE THE DATE! Sunday, June 26, 2016
- Hospitality Card Ministry
- Summer Music Camp, July 25-29
- SFC Prayer Shawl Ministry
- Gearing up for our 2016/2017 Facilities Calendar
- Join us this June / Partners in Mission in Ecuador Trip Has Room!
- Attention all Organizations! Gearing up for our 2016/2017 Facilities Calendar
- FIESTA 2016 WANT ADS
We would like to welcome you to Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
Your visit to our web page gives us a special opportunity to invite you to join us in faith and in worship of God as Saint Frances Cabrini Family.
We are continually trying to grow in making this parish a place in which everyone is able to say I am finally home at Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.Rev. Michael Hendrickson - Pastor SF Cabrini - In God’s love and in our Community’s caring, St. Frances Cabrini Parish
Parish GalleryThe Beautiful Natural Scenery Photos
Parish Quick Links
- Weekly Bulletin
- Calendar of Events
- Religious Ed Classes
- Get Involved!
- Lay Minister Schedule
- Map & Directions
- Photo Gallery
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m.,
5:00 p.m. Vigil (Life Teen)
6:45 p.m. Vigil (Vietnamese)
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m. ("Family
Mass"), 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m. (Assyrian-
English) and 5:30 p.m.
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m.
- First Fridays: 7:00 p.m.
- Choir Details: click here
- Like Us:
- Saturday: 3:30 p.m.
- First Fridays: 7:30 p.m.
Perpetual Adoration in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel Sunday afternoon-Saturday afternoon. First Fridays in the main church 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.