Events, News & More…
- Ombudsman Orientation at Catholic Charities
- Altar Angels…Time and Talent needed, 12/24
- FIL-AM Group and SIMBANG GABI at SFC, 12/24
- All Married and Engaged Couples Date Night, 12/20
- Christmas Mass Times
- Portraits for the 60 th Anniversary Directory
- Christmas Food Donation Program
- Farewell dinner for Fr. Eddie Obero
- Wedding Anniversary Celebration February 14, 2015
- 7th Annual Spiritual Warfare Conference, 2/14/2015
- Religious Education & Life Teen
- SFC Organizations – please note!
- SFC School Scrip Office
- Is Your Son Interested in joining SFC’s Cub Scout Pack 334?
- Christmas Concert at Transfiguration, Dec 14
- Holiday Food Baskets at SFC
- Dia de los Muertos and Altar of Remembrance
- Take St. Frances Cabrini With You!
We would like to welcome you to Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
Your visit to our web page gives us a special opportunity to invite you to join us in faith and in worship of God as Saint Frances Cabrini Family.
We are continually trying to grow in making this parish a place in which everyone is able to say I am finally home at Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
Rev. Michael Hendrickson - Pastor SF Cabrini - In God’s love and in our Community’s caring, St. Frances Cabrini Parish
Parish Quick Links
- Weekly Bulletin
- Calendar of Events
- Religious Ed Classes
- Get Involved!
- Lay Minister Schedule
- Map & Directions
- Photo Gallery
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m.,
5:00 p.m. Vigil (Life Teen)
6:45 p.m. Vigil (Vietnamese)
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m. ("Family Mass"), 11:30 a.m.,
1 p.m. (Assyrian-English)
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m.
- First Fridays: 7:00 p.m.
- Choir Details: click here
- Saturday: 3:30 p.m.
- First Fridays: 7:30 p.m.
Perpetual Adoration in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel Sunday afternoon-Saturday afternoon. First Fridays in the main church 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.