Events, News & More…
- Dates for Lifetouch Photos in the Kelley Hall
- There will be no Bingo Friday, June 5th due to SFC’s 8th grade graduation
- SFC Alumni Reunion, 6/14
- Solemnity of the Ascension of the Lord/ Seventh Sunday of Easter , 5/17
- 16th Annual St. Frances Cabrini Golf Tournament 5/29
- Religious Education & Life Teen
- Bocce Ball Court opens for 2015 weekly get-togethers
- Pre-School and Kindergarten Open House, May 16th
- Special Collection
- Date Night, May 16th
- Young Adult Mass / St. Martin of Tours, May 14th
- Registering with our Church
- Catholic Professionals Thursday, May 14, 2015
- Book Fair – May 17
- Theology on Tap – Silicon Valley
- Cambrian Bowl Sign Up Now….It’s FREE!
- Worldwide Marriage Encounter Weekend – May 29-31
- Attention Potential New Greeters – Time and Talent needed!
We would like to welcome you to Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
Your visit to our web page gives us a special opportunity to invite you to join us in faith and in worship of God as Saint Frances Cabrini Family.
We are continually trying to grow in making this parish a place in which everyone is able to say I am finally home at Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
Rev. Michael Hendrickson - Pastor SF Cabrini - In God’s love and in our Community’s caring, St. Frances Cabrini Parish
Parish Quick Links
- Weekly Bulletin
- Calendar of Events
- Religious Ed Classes
- Get Involved!
- Lay Minister Schedule
- Map & Directions
- Photo Gallery
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m.,
5:00 p.m. Vigil (Life Teen)
6:45 p.m. Vigil (Vietnamese)
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m. ("Family Mass"), 11:30 a.m.,
1 p.m. (Assyrian-English)
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m.
- First Fridays: 7:00 p.m.
- Choir Details: click here
- Saturday: 3:30 p.m.
- First Fridays: 7:30 p.m.
Perpetual Adoration in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel Sunday afternoon-Saturday afternoon. First Fridays in the main church 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.