Events, News & More…
- Date Night Christmas Potluck! 12/19
- Catholic Professionals Speaker Event Thursday, December 10, 2015
- Dia de los Muertos and Altar of Remembrance
- Ombudsman Orientation at Catholic Charities, 1/28/2016
- Parish Community — we want to know!
- Altar Angels – Time and Talent Needed 12/24
- Annual Diocesan Layette, 12/6
- St. Frances Cabrini Parish’s 60th Anniversary Book ( with information on how to advertise )
- Religious Education & Life Teen
- Reboot Live! 1/28/2016
- Annual Holiday Food and Toy Drive
- Is Your Son Interested in joining SFC’s Cub Scout Pack 334?
- Come join us for a fun hour of music and dancing the Zumba® way
- Want to learn more about becoming a fully initiated Catholic?
- Registration for classes grades K to 12 for the school year 2015-2016 opens this week.
- Companions in Ignatian Service and Spirituality now accepting applications
- St. Frances Cabrini School
- Are you interested in doing an inexpensive pilgrimage?
We would like to welcome you to Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
Your visit to our web page gives us a special opportunity to invite you to join us in faith and in worship of God as Saint Frances Cabrini Family.
We are continually trying to grow in making this parish a place in which everyone is able to say I am finally home at Saint Frances Cabrini Parish.
Rev. Michael Hendrickson - Pastor SF Cabrini - In God’s love and in our Community’s caring, St. Frances Cabrini Parish
Parish Quick Links
- Weekly Bulletin
- Calendar of Events
- Religious Ed Classes
- Get Involved!
- Lay Minister Schedule
- Map & Directions
- Photo Gallery
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m.,
5:00 p.m. Vigil (Life Teen)
6:45 p.m. Vigil (Vietnamese)
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m. ("Family Mass"), 11:30 a.m.,
1 p.m. (Assyrian-English)
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m.
- First Fridays: 7:00 p.m.
- Choir Details: click here
- Saturday: 3:30 p.m.
- First Fridays: 7:30 p.m.
Perpetual Adoration in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel Sunday afternoon-Saturday afternoon. First Fridays in the main church 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.